79 malibu ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

malibu507

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 12, 2008
i have a 79 bu that i have all the monte ss suspension on.. now i have the chance to put on the front end, what would it take, do i need the monte stuff or no ?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Why change the front end? You should already have one of the nicest g-body front ends on it already (the original bu one).

:D

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Phoenyx said:
Why change the front end? You should already have one of the nicest g-body front ends on it already (the original bu one).

:D

x2
If you want an SS, sell your Malibu. :D

DOLLARBILL

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 17, 2008
COLUMBUS OHIO
malibu507 said:
i have a 79 bu that i have all the monte ss suspension on.. now i have the chance to put on the front end, what would it take, do i need the monte stuff or no ?
leave it the way it is dont screw up a G -BODY

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The Monte nose would not work anyhow. The body lines are very different. The only way to do it is the Choo Choo customs front end from the El Camino SS which uses the same front clip as a Malibu. But yeah... it just does not look right. Keep the original nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor