79 Monte Carlo Turn Signal Lever Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportriderOK

Greasemonkey
Mar 3, 2016
Mannford, OK
Very nice 79! I had a 78 in that color many years ago, and next to the light blue of my current 79, it's my favorite!

Reactions: 1 users

Morgenroete

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2018
>
Soooo to odyssey continues.... So with the help of a few nice folks here and there I managed to get a signal lever and a Dimmer Switch Pivot Actuator. The lever does slot into the actuator perfectly. However when I went to install it all together I think the actuator maybe incorrect for my model. I've included pictures of the actuator and the guts of my steering column so far. I think the part I need maybe half metal half plastic? Based on the pictures does anyone have any idea?

:edit: the black actuator below is the replacement part I bought but I believe to be incorrect.

2PmyNZ.jpg 3.jpg IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2144.jpg IMG_2146.jpg IMG_2138.jpeg IMG_2139.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor