79 Royal Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGG

Apprentice
Oct 11, 2013
WA
I sent the Royal Knight off to the paint shop around a month ago. I decided to do a restomod as the PO had put a crate motor in it. So its not a # matching car. I did go with the original paint code but added ground affects. I will put the RN decals on and it keep the roof vent (sun Roof).

I got it back to the OldG-garage tonight but the shop is full so it went out in the port.
Here its off to the paint shop.
6765846.jpg

At the paint shop.
6645111.jpg

9678853.jpg

And back home.
2859512.jpg

Looks good!

I've got one as well. Somewhat like yours mine is pretty far from original...

e678.jpg

by the paint code I'd say mine is supposed to be the same color as yours. Interior has been dyed/painted from tan to black and the original motor is gone.

I got tied up with other projects, but I'm now back on the El Camino.

Got the wheels polished up.

2646573.jpg

9032077.jpg

On to the cut and buff. The body shop did not do a good job. So I need to do it right. I'll just start at the front and go back. 🙂

5399209.jpg

Now we have Dragons
9006113.jpg

Side

4728516.jpg

Rear

3294297.jpg

So I move on to the interior :wink:

Very nice job man.looks good I like it

Thanks, I'm working on the interior I got the dash in and doing the instrument panel.

8582325.jpg

The cluster in

7097907.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor