81 Gran Prix Brougham parting out or whole car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you say about the front bumper, bumpertrim-front+rear, rear tail lights and the passenger door?

thanks

robert

Does it have the cornering lamps on the lower front fenders?

I will get you pictures. Front bumper looks good.... rear bumper is no shape to sell, Both tail lights look good as new. And passenger door looks good. Again I will get some pictures up Friday mid day when I get home. Sorry on vacation right now.

Robert said:
What can you say about the front bumper, bumpertrim-front+rear, rear tail lights and the passenger door?

thanks

robert

85GPLef41 said:
Does it have the cornering lamps on the lower front fenders?

I am not sure... i am pretty sure it does. Again like i told the last guy I will be back on friday midday and I will check for you. Thanks for the interest guys

Sorry about how small they turned out. I guess when i resized them i made them to small.

Got any better pics of the dash? I've been considering putting a GP dash in my Cutlass. I'd need everything including the a/c duct work behind the dash. Basically, everything from the dash to the windshield that comes off with the dash. I don't need the gauges specifically but I'm putting in aftermarket gauges so I might need the housing the gauges are housed in so I'd take the gauges anyway. Price? Rough estimate of shipping to 62884? I'm not sure I want to do this so it's just an inquiry right now but if the price is right I might get it even if for mockup purposes.

are the fenders in good shape, like n e rust or dents. by the way this is firs post on forum im a new member and im glad i found you guise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor