81 Olds cutlass for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodyman1970

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2010
Ok here is what i found and figured i'd pass the word along cause my wife says i have to many Gbody cars as it is,its an 81 olds cutlass supreme 2dr buckets and console 3.8 v6 auto trans 32,000+ miles its red/red interior the car is immaculate i looked this car over and didnt see any rust anywhere the frame looks like brand new as does the floor, and the gentleman that has it bought the car in 1982 from a local dealership and the car was always garage kept and never seen snow or rain it was his wife's car until her passing in april of this year .if any one is interested in this time capsule i can send pics that i took of the car with my cell phone and pass his number along

Attachments

• Photo11111202.jpg
    Photo11111202.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 2,406
  • Photo11111203.jpg
    Photo11111203.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 2,369
  • Photo11111204.jpg
    Photo11111204.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 3,068
location and price?

phone # is 304-269-6098 his name is Denver Garrison,car is located in Weston,Wv. the gentleman said he wants 5000.00 but he may negotiate i dont know thats up to whom ever,this car needs to go to a good home it is really clean and runs good,hope someone from around this here forum might buy it and keep this treasure like it is

The car does look really nice, but I wouldn't pay five grand for a 6 cylinder. A little overpriced in my opinion. But maybe it looks even better in person.

5 grand is high but you could save a lot of time and money if the body and frame are rust free.If it has a mint int and body chrome plus plus. Manual windows and no vinyl roof another plus plus. Low km on body and suspension parts as well as tight doors and good weather striping another plus plus. I think the car has the best factory chrome trim package plus plus. Drop a new drive line in and you are good to go. When you add up the cost of all the parts and time spent I would say you would spend less time and money and end up with a better car than if you started with a rusty low $ car. If I bought this car I would put a rally pac in and rally wheel. Remove the door gaurd trim that runs along the side of the car. I would get weld pro stars rims and bfg tires for it. For the drive line 403 or 350 with 350 trans and 8.5 diff. I would try and get the car as cheep as I can, I think starting with a clean car is the smart way to build a car.

again this isnt my car i just happen to drive by and seen the for sale sign and stopped ,then called the wife and heard the nagging begin,lol so i thought id throw it out there for my fellow gbody nuts to look at and hopefully buy id really like to see it go to a great home myself,the old guy that has it is agood person the wants to sell,call him up and make him an offer whats the worst he can say ? but me id v8 it ,you could always drop a v8 in it and keep the 6 aside if ya ever wanted to return it to bone stock

gbodyman1970 said:
phone # is 304-269-6098 his name is Denver Garrison,car is located in Weston,Wv. the gentleman said he wants 5000.00 but he may negotiate i dont know thats up to whom ever,this car needs to go to a good home it is really clean and runs good,hope someone from around this here forum might buy it and keep this treasure like it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor