82 gmc caballero Amarillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 CCC*

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
I have. They have the correct "pillow top" cushions and backs with the correct 5 center pleats BUUUUT, they don't come in 60/40 split bench. I can't find anyone who sells my style upholstery. Apparently, it wasn't a popular option but, they are in my car and they're on the build sheet so... I may have to have them made by a shop. I don't know. Scary thought.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
86 CCC* said:
I have. They have the correct "pillow top" cushions and backs with the correct 5 center pleats BUUUUT, they don't come in 60/40 split bench. I can't find anyone who sells my style upholstery. Apparently, it wasn't a popular option but, they are in my car and they're on the build sheet so... I may have to have them made by a shop. I don't know. Scary thought.
Yea that's prob gonna be your best bet what about el camino store?

86 CCC*

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
Nah. They have less than OPG. I'd better take care of the seats that I have.

Thanks for your help.
Take care of that Amarillo. Pretty rare car.

Mike

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
059 305 vortec heads really wake up 305s. But you need the GM vortec Qjet intake with EGR provision, external EGR line kit, and a bunch of other stuff to make it work.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
muqa8ase.jpg
she getting rained on
anusava5.jpg
anesy8uq.jpg
manudy3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neill

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2014
Roanoke ,VA.
kuruption109 I like your Camino and have enjoyed your postings,some of which have pictured your original radio/cassette unit.If by chance you plan to replace it I would be interested in buying it.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Neill said:
kuruption109 I like your Camino and have enjoyed your postings,some of which have pictured your original radio/cassette unit.If by chance you plan to replace it I would be interested in buying it.
Thanks as of right now I don't have plans on selling it but if I do I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor