83 bonneville from germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 23, 2011
thanks a lot...this week the engine is ready...(I hope :roll: )

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
The whole bowl? Normally I would say yes, but I'm not sure if the part is the same for a tilt and non-tilt. Is that from a big car?

Obi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 23, 2011
the seller is a idiot. he dont know from wich model the parts are. I need the hole bowl, and my steering column is non tilt?! right? I think... :?

Obi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 23, 2011
what the **** means non-tilt? :cry:
my shifter is right side behind the steering wheel

and shipping, yes its holyshit****ing expensive :cry:

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
non tilt ****ing means you cant adjust the steering wheel. lol. Unless you plan on converting to bucket seats and console shift, it wont work for you.

Obi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 23, 2011
aha...(its german and means okay)
my column is non tilt.with shifter. and i need the complete Rack? or housing around the ignition key/Turnswitch and shifter. with complete inside switches and so on. you know what i mean>?

what is with this one?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/200749049150?ssP ... 1423.l2649

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
That one looks too short, like from a Cutlass Cierra or similar. I think the blue one is a "B" body, big car. I wouldn't spend money unless you verify the part numbers are the same. I will try and research that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor