83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Family Affair"

kuruption109 said:
victorSS said:
v2vera said:
How you be finding these parts at crackhead prices! Good find!

jajajaja thats wassup chris....shiiiitttttt the southside phoenix is the spot for craacchead prices lol...where did u find this at chris? dont tell ecology
guy who has a el camino on 59th ave and indianschool..

lol thats wassup rightup the street....i seen two clean lookin elcos at that complex, are they on this forum bro?

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

Ill be rolling through to Mel's on Saturday bro I'll stop by your place and drop off the vac hoses and that carb base gasket. If your not home Ill find a way to slide it under your door lol

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

Oh yea I still got those intake gaskets and I think I have a set of new uppers and lower ball joints you can have if you need them for you car..Let me know.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

v2vera said:
Oh yea I still got those intake gaskets and I think I have a set of new uppers and lower ball joints you can have if you need them for you car..Let me know.
lol now u kno i take all FREE stuff lol IM BLACK ..ahahahahahhahah.... but if i do work and i have to go up north ill try and leave my car keys with mel so u can put the stuff in the runt! psssshhhhhh dont tell nobody :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:
lol now u kno i take all FREE stuff lol IM BLACK ..ahahahahahhahah.... but if i do work and i have to go up north ill try and leave my car keys with mel so u can put the stuff in the runt! psssshhhhhh dont tell nobody :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL so we all want to know! Did you finally put some gas in the tank and get that bad boy running? If not give me the keys to the wagon lol Ill put gas in it and Mel and I will get it going :rofl:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

LOL so we all want to know! Did you finally put some gas in the tank and get that bad boy running? If not give me the keys to the wagon lol Ill put gas in it and Mel and I will get it going :rofl:
theres gas.... no carb gasket or vac lines so car aint goin no were! :rofl: :rofl:

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

theres gas.... no carb gasket or vac lines so car aint goin no were! :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

What size hoses do you need? and how many feet?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

v2vera said:
theres gas.... no carb gasket or vac lines so car aint goin no were! :rofl: :rofl:

What size hoses do you need? and how many feet?[/quote]

Dayum homie where have you been....lmao.....i wish i was out there in Az helping u guys out!!!! :cry:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
v2vera said:

What size hoses do you need? and how many feet?

Dayum homie where have you been....lmao.....i wish i was out there in Az helping u guys out!!!! :cry:[/quote]
i might have some of the hoses in the trunk of the runt... but i jus wanna change that stuff n eways since the carb is off.. im in no rush to get the car running n e ways i still gotta register it in my name and get ins... but i do wanna burn the rubber off the two tires thats still on theback :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor