83 cutlass with sbc 350 throttle and kickdown cable?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

83gcut

Apprentice
Nov 6, 2008
Houston,TX.
whats up members........... i have a question.
the car is a 83 cutlass supreme with a swap to a 350 sbc edelbrock 2701 intake and 1406 carb..... what throttle/kickdown adapters to i need to
connect the factory ends with edelbrock intake/carb. how and where can i get this stuff thanks............ 8)

normal_g_cut_020.jpg

normal_g_cut_019.jpg

first i think im going to say what somebody will eventually say. nice car and we need more pics of it and more details just because. i know autozone sells the kit if you trying to get something without ordering. Its kinda pricey if I remember. You can always order it from jegs, summit, ebay etc... or one of the members should have one laying around somewhere.

Nvermind i see your pics in photo album

thanks kingcolbert83 and nice side exhuast on your g-body.... but you know that some people from autozone don't know there *ss from the *ss hole :lol: thanks for the compliment i been hiding her and laying low i had to go pay a month of time real quick but i'm ready to get my cutlass back out........ i'm looking for some members who gone through the sbc swap in a g-body with edelbrock carb 1406..... 8)

83gcut said:
thanks kingcolbert83 and nice side exhuast on your g-body.... but you know that some people from autozone don't know there *ss from the *ss hole :lol: thanks for the compliment i been hiding her and laying low i had to go pay a month of time real quick but i'm ready to get my cutlass back out........ i'm looking for some members who gone through the sbc swap in a g-body with edelbrock carb 1406..... 8)

its on the isle with all the performance stuff. The isle with intakes, gauges, etc...

I have the same set up in my 82. For the throttle cable I used the factory cable and used a nut and bolt to attach. As for the kick down, I used the carbs pin and made a small extension bracket out of thin metal and drilled the hole to attach it. I then used the Mr. Gasket cable kit form outo zone and changed a few things to get the factory bracket placement and attached it all up. I then adjusted the kickdown and waaa laaa.....
Steve

bump....... anybody got a link or a pic of how the stock throttle cable and th350 kickdown cable connect to the 1406 carb?????????

i just helped some one with this at work. i'll have the part number for you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor