Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Yeah read a little about it ans i think the front was oversteering bad

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
yea they had a huge problem with the toe in, toe out changing when they hit the gas. but the car did quarter mile burnouts

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i know if i had the money to do it i'd jump at it in a second. plus with all the technology we have today i'm sure it'd possible to make it even better. step 1 is to win the lottery :lol:

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
yea, if they could get that beast to hook than it could've ran some sick et's. All that power resulted in burning off those meaty slicks.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I recall that Honda experimented with two engines in a civic once....serious as a heart attack.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
bill said:
I recall that Honda experimented with two engines in a civic once....serious as a heart attack.
When I worked at the Gm Desert proving grounds in the mid 90"s they had a twin engine Pontiac Fiero , developed by Smoky Yunick., It was abandoned But he developed a High mileage rear engine Vapor powered one . It got over 50 MPG but it kept setting itself on fire. :oops:

Oh and I just like Linda Vaughn.

Attachments

• imagesCAEAM5VA.jpg
    imagesCAEAM5VA.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 329
  • imagesCA128ICI.jpg
    imagesCA128ICI.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 315

T-TopsPhil

n00b
Jun 6, 2011
I wonder if you could mount up some old toronado front ends? they have the front wheel drive so i'd wonder how much work that would take? ahaha, would definately be an awesome build though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor