84 HurstOlds 442 rear wing mounting dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

techg8

Master Mechanic
Feb 29, 2012
I recently took a look at the mounting of my 84 Hurst Olds rear wing, and thought I would share the mounting holes locations dimensions for anyone mounting a wing on their cutlass.

Dimensions are straight horizontal and vertical, to the centerpoint of the holes. check your locations and fit, then doublecheck before drilling. these should get you real close but you may need to adjust.

wingdims.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
When I repainted the 84, someone asked about measurements. Here's some pics I found showing the holes drilled. The under trunk holes actually have rubber plugs to go in them once the spoiler nuts were installed. Didn't compare to the measurements above, but this is what they did to 84 H/O #19.
spoilerinstall.jpg
spoilerinstall1.jpg
spoilerinstall2.jpg
spoilerinstall3.jpg
spoilerinstall4.jpg
spoilerinstall5.jpg
spoilerinstall6.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor