85 and 83 Bick regal parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblem73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2009
Roseville, Michigan
I have an 85 buick regal that I am using for parts to complete a 83 buick. The 83 is alot cleaner. But I am also going to be parting out the 85. I pretty much have everything for this car. I am using some of the interior parts for the 83. Let me know what you are looking for.

boblem73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2009
Roseville, Michigan
I am actually using the header panel on my 83. I do have the 83 header panel if you are interested.

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
Chrome headlight bezels? Condition doesn't really matter as long as they're whole - mine got stolen.

devious

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2009
are the tailights the same as an 86? if so are they in good condition and if so how much?

bettiesue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2009
boblem73 said:
I have an 85 buick regal that I am using for parts to complete a 83 buick. The 83 is alot cleaner. But I am also going to be parting out the 85. I pretty much have everything for this car. I am using some of the interior parts for the 83. Let me know what you are looking for.

I WOULD DEL NEED THE BUMPER FILLERS

bettiesue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2009
HEY I WOULD LIKE YOUR BUMPER FILLERS

boblem73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2009
Roseville, Michigan
Sorry, the bumper fillers are already gone. The interior is gone. I do have some tail lights for it but I don't think they are for a 84 or 85. I think they are from a 83.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor