85 cutlass dash measurments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85_455_cutty

Greasemonkey
Apr 27, 2006
Hutchinson Ks
Im wanting to do a custom dash for my 85 cutlass that has the same curves on the sides and kinda the same flow of the regular dash but im not sure how to go about it. I just want to have an updated dash for a street/strip car I guess. Im gonna have a dual pillar pod so it will just have a Speedo and some other guages, a radio hole, and a glove box maybe? I was also thinking about making a console that fits in with it some how. I have one of those command center shifter covers with the push button starter and some toggles for a pro stick if anyone has seen them u know what im talking about. I want to make a console that will work with it. If anybody has done anything like this and has some pics and advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor