85 regal T TOP, dealer order tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
natedogg84 said:
not an og its aftermarket it doesnt have the plastic panels inside if you could see it has cloth around like when they do the sun roof... and i also seen it in the lowrider website for 5500 he over payed i own a 84 regal ttop digi dash digi ac climate control opera lights power everything all og way cleaner than that one for way less than that....
is the digital ac climate control factory? if so can you post a pic of that? just out of curiosity

natedogg84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2011
riv ca
yes they are factory its an option heres a pic of how they look and even note the center console...
DSCF0057.jpg

hotrodoldsman

Apprentice
Jul 4, 2010
GP403 said:
Welcome to my world! :D They were an aftermarket kit made by a company called Cars and Concepts. They went under long ago. Your set looks identical to what I have. Treat those rubbers nicely because I don't think you can get them anymore. You can tell the difference from the stock kit because of the sheet metal behind the windshield, and the clamps instead of pins.

A place in MO called the sunroof doctor bought all of C&C's old inventory. They don't list the G-body kit/parts on their site, but they might still have something left. Been a long (long) time since I asked.

I have those tops also, if you could buy rubber for them, they would probably have a better reputationI never knew where to start looking until I noticed a 1977ish Ford T-bird with t tops, and his latches would have bolted into my car! Also I found out in my travels a rumor... that the same people worked directly with chrysler and their t top designs, my buddy is into mopar F and M bodies(aspen, volare, diplomat), his t top mechanisms are very similar to mine but will not interchange. Here is my 84 Hurst with the C&C roof...
7209040122_large.jpg

hotrodoldsman

Apprentice
Jul 4, 2010
hotrodoldsman said:
GP403 said:
Welcome to my world! :D They were an aftermarket kit made by a company called Cars and Concepts. They went under long ago. Your set looks identical to what I have. Treat those rubbers nicely because I don't think you can get them anymore. You can tell the difference from the stock kit because of the sheet metal behind the windshield, and the clamps instead of pins.

A place in MO called the sunroof doctor bought all of C&C's old inventory. They don't list the G-body kit/parts on their site, but they might still have something left. Been a long (long) time since I asked.

I have those tops also, if you could buy rubber for them, they would probably have a better reputationI never knew where to start looking until I noticed a 1977ish Ford T-bird with t tops, and his latches would have bolted into my car! Also I found out in my travels a rumor... that the same people worked directly with chrysler and their t top designs, my buddy is into mopar F and M bodies(aspen, volare, diplomat), his t top mechanisms are very similar to mine but will not interchange. Here is my 84 Hurst with the C&C roof...
7209040122_large.jpg

Here is the ad from cars and concepts:

7209044013_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor