86 Brass Hat 2+2 ..Can You Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDad5

n00b
Jun 28, 2010
I know about the only black 2+2 notchback and have a pic of that one but there is a post on a site that said a few "brass hat" cars were maroon with grey bottoms and the regular 2+2 stripes.I want to build a replica of this car. This is the only photo I've found on it. Is this car is in the GM Heritage Center Museum???.
(I think I googled it once and that's how I got the pic but havn't had any luck finding it again)
Does anybody have other photo's or info on these cars or if it's at GM's Heritage Center? It would really help me out in my build....heck, if you could point me in the right direction I'd be greatful!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 604
Never saw that before! That's the color they should have made the 2+2's--and gave them a TPI 350.

yeah...I think it is from the Trans-Am. These were notchback cars, not the aerocoupe style.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor