Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
pontiacgp said:
Munkey B said:
looks just like my car except mines 2 tone silver. same wheels.
but
mines in much better shape. :twisted: :lol:

k..then I'll give you a $1.00 over what the recycling yard will pay.. 8)

jk of course... :lol:

:lol:

mines not going anywhere. :wink:

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
i have love gp's since i was a kid...i say get it..an u got t-tops,,now i would try to get it as low as i could but still get it

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
When you say the frame is gone, you just mean the rear frame rails, right? If that's the car in the Pittsburgh area, aren't ALL the G-bodies like that there? You can get new rear rails ($290 kit). I had a friend put them in my car. There really isn't too much to it. I'd buy the car and fix it up. You can get floors, frame rails, carpet, weatherstripping, etc. And if you need any outer sheemetal, well I know of a good source for that too and could help you out if you decide to get it. You can't go much lower in price these days when selling a car, because as scrap a car is worth $200-$500 roughly (they used to give you like $50-$75 in the 1990's).

Ratdoggy1

Greasemonkey
Sep 23, 2009
[330]O H I O
I would ot buy it. Looks like to big of a mess. And like the other guy said its worth it if thats what they are paying you to drag it away from them

madmaxstyle

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2009
Alberta
if its insurable and running its worth 500. assuming the tires hold air and the motors not knocking and it goes forwards AND backwards that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor