86 Monte, 4 15's walled on 10k watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
That's why I miss the South. When I first moved up here (Maryland) I could not sleep because there was no one passing my house vibrating the walls. My cousin had 8 12s in a 90s Suburban and a wall of 8 15s in a 80s Blazer (sounded like thunder coming down the road). I can only imagine what yours sound like.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
So where do you put the groceries? :lol: Im really digging the duct taped license plate. Mine with just a Kicker CVR rattled like a rattlesnake on crack I cant imagine how yours was.

swaggasaur

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2011
L.A.X-RATED said:
DAMNIT :shock: now thats loud!!! loving the color,do you have a paint code or brand you used? SERIOUSLY thinking of going with a sc front end/trim on my 84 SS :wink: what do you have going on with the suspension? kmc's look good laid out 8)
thanks!
i dont have the color code :/
and stocl suspension, just got a whole bunch of sag from the weight lol

1979Calais said:
That's why I miss the South. When I first moved up here (Maryland) I could not sleep because there was no one passing my house vibrating the walls. My cousin had 8 12s in a 90s Suburban and a wall of 8 15s in a 80s Blazer (sounded like thunder coming down the road). I can only imagine what yours sound like.
thats a hell of a setup, i would love to do something big in an SUV. mines not as loud as it could be, but i still want to keep the car in one piece haha

-83MONTESS- said:
So where do you put the groceries? :lol: Im really digging the duct taped license plate. Mine with just a Kicker CVR rattled like a rattlesnake on crack I cant imagine how yours was.
thanks man!
haha hopefully fixing the license plate soon, i think ill have to strengthen the next one with some fiberglass so it doesnt break again

littlerascle59 said:
Wow that's awesome
Takes me back to my late teens when I had 4 15" subs in my 85 Cutlass.
appreciate it man

SuperRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2013
Dallas, TX
Man that monte is just to sick. Id love to do this in my regal one day along with an Ls swap :D . But nice car man, its inspirational lol.

roachownsu

Greasemonkey
May 24, 2013
looks very nice bro.. i use to have 6 12's in my 85 cutlass. it got stolen here in maryland..

AlamoCity210

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2012
San Antonio, Tx
Very nice. I wanted to do something like this in y first cutlass. Never got around to it. But this has definitely brought the spark back. Do you have the dimensions of the box?

lwdwn1

n00b
Oct 9, 2013
Your wallis built very well. Not too many people know about the joints on the box I'm digging it.

swaggasaur

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2011
AlamoCity210 said:
Very nice. I wanted to do something like this in y first cutlass. Never got around to it. But this has definitely brought the spark back. Do you have the dimensions of the box?

Thanks man, I don't have the dimensions but it's around 15 cu ft.

rdakins said:
Yo thats a dog *ss color man, what did you do for the hood and what amps are you running?

Appreciate it, the hood is from hardwood, and I'm running 2 DC 5k's for the subs and a sundown 200.4 for mids and highs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor