WANTED 87 Cutlass Passenger Light , Trim, grill, harness.

Trader history (0)

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
Looking for the trim that goes around the light and grill.
chrome does not need to be nice. These will be painted.
Also need the harnesses to the lights.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Not sure if this will be any help, 13 week old MP ad up here above the rusty Mason-Dixon Line.

Reactions: 1 users
Update.
I have bought a light and grill. Now i just need the light harness, and bezel around the grill and light.

Reactions: 1 user
The front lights harness is not that complicated to literally build new from scratch from the C100 firewall block connector through the left front fender and across radiator support to passenger side. I believe the connectors and terminals are still available from online vendors, then you just need the appropriate wires/colors to duplicate OEM.

I think Hutch Hi Perf recently did some excellent videos on his project you might find helpful.

Reactions: 1 user
The front lights harness is not that complicated to literally build new from scratch from the C100 firewall block connector through the left front fender and across radiator support to passenger side. I believe the connectors and terminals are still available from online vendors, then you just need the appropriate wires/colors to duplicate OEM.

I think Hutch Hi Perf recently did some excellent videos on his project you might find helpful.

His videos are awesome. He has also been very helpful on some other questions I've asked him.
mid-next year I plan to rewire the car and likely go with a PDM or something like this to keep it simple.
I Found a couple harnesses on EBay. Might order one today.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a 87-88 headlight harness available. PM if interested
I ended up ordering one eBay right after my last post.
Any chance you have the bezel around the light/grill? Passenger side.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor