BUILD THREAD 87' Monte Carlo SS Custom Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I just noticed, a few pages back, the aluminum foil you used on the brake booster. I gotta remember that trick when masking off a curved surface!

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
Thanks Guys!
I finally got her home, and put the wheels on. I'm waiting on the lowering springs so we can get the stance right. So until then, I started working on the interior. I'm also waiting on the trans to install the engine. I have the SS emblem in the grille now. I have the grille set up to where I can also use the Bowtie emblem.

Reactions: 1 user

Fox80

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Jamestown NY
What rear disc brake conversion did you use,...?,.... Does it seem like a decent kit,....?

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
I really don't know which Disc Brake kit that is. I bought it from a friend who had it for a couple of years and never used it.
Here's a lowered pic.

Reactions: 1 users

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
rarperformance said:
I really don't know which Disc Brake kit that is. I bought it from a friend who had it for a couple of years and never used it.
Here's a lowered pic.

MUCH BETTER!!! looking good nice color and sweet SS! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor