87 Monte Carlo SS Full Exhaust System needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
Got a stock 87 Aerocoupe and the exhaust has been cut and welded on several times before I got the car. One of the exhaust pipes was rusted out just after going over the rear axle. Looking to replace the whole system starting at the manifolds. Does anyone make a system? I'm also thinking about going with headers. My crossover pipe has also been hacked and welded on.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Got a stock 87 Aerocoupe and the exhaust has been cut and welded on several times before I got the car. One of the exhaust pipes was rusted out just after going over the rear axle. Looking to replace the whole system starting at the manifolds. Does anyone make a system? I'm also thinking about going with headers. My crossover pipe has also been hacked and welded on.

Rock Auto claims to have only 1 in stock right now.
Close
Print Part Listings Send these listings to a friend Help

CHEVROLET > 1986 > MONTE CARLO > 5.0L 305cid V8 > Exhaust & Emission > Exhaust System KitPrice

AP / EASTERN KIT14634509 Challenge LTW; Aluminized Steel Info
Engine VIN G; SS (Only 1 Remaining)

<
Part image
>
$263.79
qty_down_white.png
qty_up_white.png

Add to Cart

Reactions: 1 user

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
Doesn't have to be 100% stock. I've been looking online but everyone offers a catback system. Also looking at headers with a complete exhaust.

Attachments

• delete395.jpg
    delete395.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor