9 inch ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Another thing to consider in your decision the 35 spline axles are more than likely drilled for 5/8 studs - probably need new wheels to accept them.

Late model Jeeps have 1/2 studs with a knurl for 5/8ths studs if you werent wanting to drill your wheels.
ARP makes a replacement as well

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users

denny

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2017
Another thing to consider in your decision the 35 spline axles are more than likely drilled for 5/8 studs - probably need new wheels to accept them.
hi lil. axles came with 5/8 screw in studs. have seen ralleys modified for 5/8 but would like to avoid that. po drilled the stock axles on my malibu to 5 on 5. didn't recognize the 5 0n 5 until i tried my own ralleys. when i order 31's i'll get the bolt pattern right.

denny

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2017
Late model Jeeps have 1/2 studs with a knurl for 5/8ths studs if you werent wanting to drill your wheels.
ARP makes a replacement as well
axles are threaded for the 5/8 studs. wouldn't feel good about drilling for a knurl but it's a moot point as i will get the 31's this spring and get the right bp. thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor