A/C Condenser ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mincom79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 15, 2022
If your 79 Monte is a V8, then you have a different p/n for a condenser than an Olds, which is what I have. The GM part number you'd want for your 79 Monte V8 would be 3040935 as it has the connections on the driver side.

The 3041841 would be for V6 applications of the 79 monte, as well as Olds and Regals with V6 or V8 as it has connections on the passenger side.

Not sure what these guys have for sure, but this is something more like you would need if the sh*t they're selling is the correct part. But you'd have to ask them. I didn't read the whole thing, but I'm betting it's an aftermarket unit. And most of those are parallel flow.

Very helpful. Thank you !

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Oh, and don't order anything just by the pictures on their websites. Call and VERIFY which side the connections are on and what type of flow. Many of the vendors nowadays have a fine print of something to the tune of "parts shown may not be representative of the actual part" or words to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor