A little bit weary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Hey guys, im fairly new to this site and have never bought anything on here before. I am thinking about buying the rally gauges from the 442 part out thread, but am a little weary, espically since its someone who isnt on here that often. Is there anything u guys do to ensure you dont get ripped off, or do u just trust the person. Also does the seller usually wait for the money to arrive then send the parts or what? Any responses are appreciated.

G-BUDDY

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2009
THIBADAUX LA.
i can go down to the buyer feedback at the bottom of the fourm page and see if the guy has postive or negative feed back kinda like e-bay.and if he has a paypal account that helps to but everybody i ever came across was honest.and yes most people wants the money before they will ship out a part thats y i try to deal with people with paypal little more insure.and if u are lookin for a rally gauge i have one for 50.00 shipped :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor