A little taste .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
So I had my camera with me the other night and took a few short clips on the way home. this is the only one that's any good. Was raining pretty hard that night.

[youtube]?v=ftbSjcWBWew&feature=plcp[/youtube]

By the looks of it, 2nd gear is hitting to soon.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
And here's the boring 2 minutes that came before lol.

[youtube]?v=ktzoIw0gFZ0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Nice! That sounds awesome I bet you can mess with alot of ricers with a 4 door. They dont expect anything then you stomp on it blow them away

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
-83MONTESS- said:
Nice! That sounds awesome I bet you can mess with alot of ricers with a 4 door. They dont expect anything then you stomp on it blow them away

That's part of why I wanted a 4 door so bad lol. Haven't had an opportunity yet.

Last night I had some fun with a 90s turbo Saleen Mustang. Don't think he expected me to pull away from him... 3 times lol.

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Err, does it sound like the trans is having stress in the first video, or is that tire spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor