? about headlight bulbs for euro clip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
I will be swapping out my 85 Cutty's stock nose for an 87 Cutty euro clip. The gentleman I got the clip from is including the 87's full headlight wiring harness so I can plug and play the front end. My question is, what bulbs go in the 87 euro clip? I am going to get new bulbs for the whole thing...corner markers, high and low beams...can anyone point me in the right direction on these as far as part #s I should be looking for at Autozone and such? Also do I need to worry about any difference in amperage from the stock 85 to the 87 euro. I have been told the harness will plug right in on the firewall where the old harness plugged in, just not sure if I need to change any fuses or anything ahead of time. Thank you for your time.

Headlight bulbs are 9004, which is a combined high/low bulb. Turn signals are 2057A. Side marker lights are 194.

Thank you for the reply...do I need to worry about different amperage draw and changing and fuses or anything?

No need to worry about amperage draw or fuses. If you stick with the bulb part numbers mentioned above, then your wiring harness and fuse block fuses will be OK. The only time you need to worry about wire thickness (gauge) and fuse rating is if you change the wattage rating of the bulbs.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor