AC doesn't blow on high

Drizan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2023

Drizan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2023
Hey all,
Thanks for all the help. Basically before I went hunting for my fusible link I decided to try one more thing. Wanted to double check my console was set to high and I wanted to check all of the wires again even though I had already done that. I put the control panel back on and set the AC to high and loosened the relay and that set the blower on high. Basically the wires on the back of the relay (the orange one I believe as it has a bit of play) was being pinched or something that was causing it to lose connection. So I unplugged everything and organized them better to relieve the stress on any wires that may have been occurring and now the blower works again. So thankfully nothing was cooked or fried. Just a stupid wire pinch that I didn't catch initially when testing the wires and getting nothing out of them.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor