AGG Jessi Combs dies in speed record attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
R.I.P. Jessi. She was one of a kind. I always liked her on Overhaulin'. She climbed right into the trenches with the big boys. She'll truly be missed.
She certainly went out doing what she loved to do. You gotta respect her for that. Still sad nevertheless. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Kemper1976

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
What a tragedy. So sad to hear such a great talent is gone.... My thoughts are with everyone who knew her....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I met her at an indoor car show in 2017 in Toronto. She was doing promotional work for Lincoln welders. She was very pleasant, and down to earth, and very friendly. She autographed her photo for me. I was very impressed. I guess that there are alot of us who thought she would be around forever. So sad that she's gone. She had a life well lived, and she went out chasing her dreams. RIP Jessi. You will be missed.

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I met her at an indoor car show in 2017 in Toronto. She was doing promotional work for Lincoln welders. She was very pleasant, and down to earth, and very friendly. She autographed her photo for me. I was very impressed. I guess that there are alot of us who thought she would be around forever. So sad that she's gone. She had a life well lived, and she went out chasing her dreams. RIP Jessi. You will be missed.
Jeff,
Thank you for sharing your story about actually meeting Jessi. Like you said, you never know how much time people will be here.
She was a cutie as well. So sad that she's gone. Tragic loss.
Speak to you later.

Last edited:

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
I remember watching her on overhauling as well as when she was on extreme offroad (i think was the name) for a while on power block

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
She was my favorite car Lady. Would I have gotten into a rocket powered car? No way, my "b#lls" aren't big enough.
I give her lots of credit, she was living her dream. I think there's a message that I should be listening to myself. R.I.P. Jessi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor