Almost turned out bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justink

Greasemonkey
Nov 28, 2010
Was sitting at the lights in town today with my cutlass right after it quit raining. Some riced out little Saturn car gave me a rev. Naturally I lit up the tires, something he couldn't do 😳 . Light went green and we both punched it. He took me for about 50 feet. Even with my new tires and 2.29 gears I still spun 2nd (TH350). After I pulled ahead I let off, as I thought we both knew who won. Obviously not as he did one of those typical ricer flybys. :doh: Moral of the story: Don't try and race on wet pavement as it may result in a kitty dieing, (or is that only if it's a Honda?)

Justink said:
Was sitting at the lights in town today with my cutlass right after it quit raining. Some riced out little Saturn car gave me a rev. Naturally I lit up the tires, something he couldn't do 😳 . Light went green and we both punched it. He took me for about 50 feet. Even with my new tires and 2.29 gears I still spun 2nd (TH350). After I pulled ahead I let off, as I thought we both knew who won. Obviously not as he did one of those typical ricer flybys. :doh: Moral of the story: Don't try and race on wet pavement as it may result in a kitty dieing, (or is that only if it's a Honda?)

Lol. Sure ain't all Honda's. My 92 integra gsr (1 of about 1200) with posi, can roast the tires if I feel the need. And it launches AND pulls hard. I am anti rice. But my integra is what you would call a "fuel efficient monster". And honestly, even though nothing compares to American muscle. I love seeing the look on peoples face when I tell them I will walk on their 350 like nothing. And then do it.....but I still pick my good old American ride any day.

dlo253 said:
Lol. Sure ain't all Honda's. My 92 integra gsr (1 of about 1200) with posi, can roast the tires if I feel the need. And it launches AND pulls hard. I am anti rice. But my integra is what you would call a "fuel efficient monster". And honestly, even though nothing compares to American muscle. I love seeing the look on peoples face when I tell them I will walk on their 350 like nothing. And then do it.....but I still pick my good old American ride any day.

yea their not all slow. Buddy of mine was a older nissan 300zx turbo. That thing wil walk away from my car no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor