And finally the bodywork begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt look too bad, im doing mine flat black as soon as im done shaving the rest of the door handles and the rest of the body work then ill do the suspension and engine work then paint it a glossy color.

that rust will haunt you next year, good job, remember u do get what u pay for my man. 😉

nice job in quick time realy nice job.
love that car.

why would the rust haunt him? if he took car of it right it should not be a problem. mine will get done a flat black in a month or 2. looks good man keep it up, i am interested to see what the wing looks like on it! 😀

That looks really good with the black. 😛

is that a soft top? did u leave the top on after the paint or take it off? im doing the same thing with my car and on a budget bank and time. I can only do sections at a time (fender, door, etc) then i have to leave and drive the car, its my daily driver. I have been just doing the sanding and what not and then driving it home, i havnt used any filler or glaze yet is this a potential problem for the metal? Any body tips would help. thanks

looks really good, i am doin mine gloss black, well polishing the origional paint to get rid of the fading and painting the new parts to match. after all the deer damage it had when i bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor