And So it Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regalman08

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2015
Canada
We got hammered here in the Okanagan too!!!
368C2C0D-3796-4CC5-A786-52EA94788E4E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
I dont know why yall are complaining about this time of year. This is perfect work on the car weather. While most of you are parking for the winter, I'm finally getting a chance to be out in the garage without having heat stroke. The high today is 64F, and this is our cold front. After tomorrow, the highs go back to a cool 90F for a little bit. I love this time of year.

Regalman08

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2015
Canada
I dont know why yall are complaining about this time of year. This is perfect work on the car weather. While most of you are parking for the winter, I'm finally getting a chance to be out in the garage without having heat stroke. The high today is 64F, and this is our cold front. After tomorrow, the highs go back to a cool 90F for a little bit. I love this time of year.

haha says the guy in Arizona
I actually love winter here it’s beautiful my shop diddnt get finished this year again so my poor car stays under the deck again and I have no shop to work on my junk! But next year I will be in the same boat as you!!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor