Another "buttless" is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

78 salon

Greasemonkey
May 3, 2009
Brookfield, Ill
Hi guys, been lurking around for a while until I got the car. I just took possession of a 78 salon 2 dr. I've only got a couple of pics, but the car is in real good shape overall. Typical dr side rot on frame rail, and just a 2x3 inch hole behind left rear tire(easy patch). Interior is clean, even the headliner is still up! Car has the mighty 260 with a knock. I'll be changing that out for a 350 sbo in the future. Right now I'm prepping it for paint in the original blue. Anyway, enough rambling, thanks for having me, Mike.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Welcome!

You might wanna consider replacing the frame rail, more rust will most likely pop up later on. There is a guy in Canada that sells brand new frame rails at a decent price, I know his name starts with Conrad but I can't remember the last name. It will be worth the extra cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor