Any other Walking Dead fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Anyone else here watch the show at all? Tonight was the last episode until next season. I guess I have to find something else to do on Sunday night now.

Yea I watch, I haven't watched the finale yet. I will be doing that here in a few. So I will check back in here after I watch it haha.

I like it a lot, the second half of season two rocked and season one was one of the most amazing things ever put on TV. I hate cliff hangers so I can't wait for the next season, the first part of this season was a little bit of a rip because it was a little slow and boring and I don't really care about all their feelings... :rofl: But the second half was completely awesome. I was hoping that Lori would bite the dust but she didn't, they made it look that way in last weeks preview. I really can't stand her... :lol:

I'm also waiting for AMC to bring back Breaking Bad for its final season... I think they dug themselves into a hole with the way they ended last season, it's going to be hard to write an ending that can live up to the rest of the show. But they've managed to surprise me a lot of times before I thought that it was going to get stupid, and it just got better and better. So if anyone can do it, I think those writers and actors can do it.

Those are the two best shows on TV of all time in my opinion, along with Law & Order, The Soprano's, and Oz.

The season finale was great, The Walking Dead is a really good show. Also really like The Killing which will be restarting soon on AMC.

A friend of mine told me about that show a week ago. Probably gonna start watching the first season tonight.

Do you guys think they are going to start taking on more of the comic book storyline or stick with their own version??

All I know is I hope lori dies... Darrel gets more pro active and takes charge and they stop p*ssy footing around and start realizing this is the end of the world and not a boy scouts trip. Darrel is the only real survivor and leader in the group... Rick is too preoccupied with with family and being a good guy. Darrel only cares about himself, carol, carl, and Sophia, and with Sophia dead he only has two things to care about beside himself... He should be the leader. All the rest of them are p*ssies that are only concerned about themselves but have no idea how to take care of themselves.

I have to agree with you about Lori. I do think Rick is a better leader though, well he would be a better leader if he didn't have her ****ing with his head. She pretty much told him to kill shane then turns around and hates him when he does it in self defense. Darrel makes a good number 2. They need to off T- dog. He wants to leave the group all the time so let him.

I like Rick, I think he's a good leader of the group. I just hope that the producers don't ruin the show by doing the 3rd season totally based on the comic book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor