Any other Walking Dead fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was how on this show and other zombie movies how they never seem to have any AR-15s or other black guns. AR-15s are like the SBCs of guns, they are everywhere with a large support. Even hunting gun stores sell them. They are such a common rifle you would think they at least have one?

You would think. Between my 3 brothers there are 5 of them. So it would seem reasonable they would have some more tactical weapons. Semi auto 5.56, 7.62x39, 7.62 Nato. Something in the battle rifle category. They do have some nice handguns though, I see glocks, colt python, Browning, Smith and Wesson Lady Smith, and some other decent handguns.

I watch it. Its pretty good overall. Kinda soap operay but blood and guts makes up for it.

One would think a chain mail suit and a big sword would do wonders. That and a combine would do wonders.

Darrel (Norman Reedus) is awesome in virtually every role. If you havn't seen The Boondock Saints its worth a watch.

81cutlass said:
Darrel (Norman Reedus) is awesome in virtually every role. If you havn't seen The Boondock Saints its worth a watch.

Thats who that is! I was trying to figure out where I have seen him before. You're right, he is good in those as well.

CHRIS.O said:
Do you guys think they are going to start taking on more of the comic book storyline or stick with their own version??

I'm not too keen on how the comic goes, but since they introduced the character Michonne at the end I kinda wonder what's next. I also watched Talking Dead after the show and there was some reference to the prison that was shown in the background.....so who knows, maybe they'll hole up there next.

Well I was looking up some spoiler info by reading comic reviews. The show seems to be following the outline of the comic but telling their own story of course. For example, in the comic they went to hershels farm, shane was killed, however shane was killed well before they went to hershels farm. The comic also has them living in the prison for a short while then they are attacked by other groups of people. So we will see if they follow the comic or if they plow their own path. I feel they are going to just use the basic outline.

I became a fan after seeing the filming live around Newnan GA. Was thinking i was getting stoped at a DUI checkpoint and next thing i know i see 100+ "zombies" crossing the road with cameras following. pretty cool to see.

How did you guys like the season 3 premiere episode. I thought it was pretty good. I tell ya what though that group can never catch a break haha.

Good stuff. Don't wanna make any spoilers so I'll just say Hershel has a beard now. :lol: It's like he's the new Dale. *COUGH*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor