Any Takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I have an '86 Regal. Currently has a 350 sbc with edelbrock performer intake, headers, mild cam, and the dist. has been reworked for performance. The trans is a th200r4, and rear end gears are 3:42(non posi). Heres the problems: engine may have a spun bearing, and the trans is sick (apperently 200r4's are famous for breaking the stator, or the pump). But I have a th400 to put in but needs rebuilding, and a 350 block ( 350 block never bored over, 10% nickel so its the best block you can find, four bolt mains, and i've reworked the oil valley, drain hole and under the timing cover.). I also have a complete set of balanced domed pistons on gm rods, and 126 heads that should give around 9.2:1 comp., a HD gm crank, and a holley 3310 4bbl carb. I don't want to sell but we are expecting our 3rd kid soon and shes (the baby) more important so no time/funds to work on the car, and where I have it stored wants it moved. I had it painted winter of 03/04 its bright red (volkswagon color) with battle stripes (black) and a vinyl top. I repaired the frame by boxing in with 1/4" plate, but needs a body mount on the drivers side rear. If anyones interested will let everything go for $1500.00 obo. canadian. For pics see profile.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I wish I could figure out how to put pics on here because its a nice looking ride.

Just click on 'Photo Album' above, then click 'Your Personal Gallery' and find the 'Upload' button. You might have to resize the pictures so it'll allow them to upload. One of these days I'll get a decent-er photo album setup :roll:

NOT_SLOW

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2005
Wisconsin
like this?

100_0052.jpg

photobucket.com thats where i put my pics... then after you upload the pics you use the IMG code under the pic and paste it in your message

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor