ATTENTION SOUTHERN WI. GBODY OWNERS for I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
Any of you in or around the Monroe Wisconsin area? Just wondering we have a cruise night coming up September 1st and I am sick of not seeing very many Gbodys there :lol: just a cruise night nothing special, I was wondering if any of you would care to join me there?
there has been 2 gns, one monte carlo aerocoupe a regular monte carlo ls a malibu a couple el caminos and one other 442 at previous cruise nights, not all at once though. thought it would be cool to get a few there all at once

Re: ATTENTION SOUTHERN WI. GBODY OWNERS for I have a questio

ERIC87442 said:
Any of you in or around the Monroe Wisconsin area? Just wondering we have a cruise night coming up September 1st and I am sick of not seeing very many Gbodys there :lol: just a cruise night nothing special, I was wondering if any of you would care to join me there?
there has been 2 gns, one monte carlo aerocoupe a regular monte carlo ls a malibu a couple el caminos and one other 442 at previous cruise nights, not all at once though. thought it would be cool to get a few there all at once

I would love to come, my car is running like crap at the moment. How many miles is Monroe from Milwaukee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor