Hello New To GBody Forum!

Dude, hang on to that Prix and turn the music up so you can't hear the dissidents snivel. Welcome to the party and I see you got the memo about lots of pictures. There is definitely a strong pro-Pontiac contingent here on the board who will be most interested in what you have going on and be willing to offer suggestions and thoughts if asked.

CopperNick

Reactions: Sweet79
Dude, hang on to that Prix and turn the music up so you can't hear the dissidents snivel. Welcome to the party and I see you got the memo about lots of pictures. There is definitely a strong pro-Pontiac contingent here on the board who will be most interested in what you have going on and be willing to offer suggestions and thoughts if asked.

CopperNick
Awesome!! Thanks. Yeah so, I plan on making a lowrider out if it and I know many people will be surprise when this one comes out because some have the taper hood and mine is bigger, lol anyways yeah I'm doing all the work I can by myself pretty much but, now I can get some help tips and pointers for when it's needed. I really appreciate everybody that has so far welcomed me into this GBODY Forum.COM. And yeah if there's any thing that I can help with and or give tips on this specific vehicle, I'd be glad to help out. Blessing to you.

Awesome!! Thanks. Yeah so, I plan on making a lowrider out if it and I know many people will be surprise when this one comes out because some have the taper hood and mine is bigger, lol anyways yeah I'm doing all the work I can by myself pretty much but, now I can get some help tips and pointers for when it's needed. I really appreciate everybody that has so far welcomed me into this GBODY Forum.COM. And yeah if there's any thing that I can help with and or give tips on this specific vehicle, I'd be glad to help out. Blessing to you.
A fellow lowrider!
Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor