Awesome Sellers: 88hurstolds, tobyp, 91zconvert

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
First, my apologies for being late on some of these, but I had three great experiences buying from forum members and wanted to sing their praises.

88hurstolds - Purchase two front seats and interior trim from him late last year (again sorry for being late!). Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and everything was 100x better than described. I was extremely happy with everything I received.

91zconvert - He lives close to my house, so I've been there a number of times to get parts. Honest guy, great seller, fair prices. Again, everything exceeded what I expected.

tobyp - Just got in the mail today actually a Olds emblem and some marker lights. Once again, great communication, fast shipping, and parts that were 100x better than expected.

I know there have been a few posts around lately of people who have had some bad experiences buying, but I will highly recommend any of the above three to purchase from anytime. Money well spent, and good honest people to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor