¿b pillar weatherstrip mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
well i have a bent passenger side b pillar on my elky and the mount that holds the weather strip is mangled bad. im gonna need a new one but ive looked everywhere i could and i still dont even know the proper name of the damn thing. does anyone know what its called and where i could get one. right now its too damn cold to goto the junkyard and its making my brain hurt trying to find this damn thing. so PLEASE HALP!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
well i found a place called www.lcaminoparts.com and they have all sorts of parts just for elkys. i called the guy and he had the part and a whole bunch more parts that are hard to find. check it out. hope fully i can get the guy to call me back again. i could get the part for 35 buck and 5 more for shipping he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor