Back, yet again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome back and you have a really nice looking car. Love that color blue.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Wow, that's a real treat for the eyes.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome back. That's a beautiful LeMans. I really like that blue. I've seen that color on a lot of new cars but it looks great on older cars too. What are your plans for the car?

Reactions: 1 user

Wildmani

Master Mechanic
Sep 17, 2010
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Welcome back. That's a beautiful LeMans. I really like that blue. I've seen that color on a lot of new cars but it looks great on older cars too. What are your plans for the car?
It's pretty much done except for a couple of odds and ends here and there. Maybe down the road when I get sick of it how it is I might do a top end upgrade and maybe an O/D transmission (the TH350 and 3.73's aren't the best on the highway lol).

Reactions: 2 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Glad to see you back with the Lemans on the road. feels good don/t it. Your paint really looks nice. I have to re-do mine but it will wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor