BAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
well, im looking to put bags on the cutty this summer. ive been trying to find a system thats not amillion dollars, not havng to much luck though.

anyone know of a webste that i can find a cheap but reliable bag setup?

thanks..

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
suicidedoors.com anything for the front of an s10 will work for your car. Use the viar 380 compressor atleast a 5 gal tank, and unless your going to lay frame a 3" pipe cut in half will work for a rear notch. Also 2500 or 2600 bags for the rear, and 2500 for the front then you wont need to run shocks.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
alright thnks

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
yeah thatd be awesome
how much u want for the whole setup?

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
well, it depends on how crazy you want to go. mine in the pic has upper and lower arms, s10 spindles, bags up front, ALOT of work in the back notches and alot of cutting & adjustable arms, thats setup would be quite a bit more than doing just cups and bags up front and cups and bags out back. also compressors and valves will affect the price too. If you are trying to budget it out, then I would say do a basic setup to get you started, then you can add on later. I can price you on a single compressor, you can add another later for quicker recovery, you could add another tank later for more "play time" if desired, you can add the arms, spindles and notches later as well. Nothing with the bisic setup would have to be replaced to go lower, but just added onto. the arms and spindles can go about $900 more alone, but will let you lay the engine crossmember on a 225 30 20 tire. So its all up to you. just let me know how you want to proceed and I will work a price up for you, also I will have it shipped directly to you, so include a zip code.
Thanks

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
yeah the basic setup seems more for me. i dont know to much about bags, never did them before but im guessing i would want around 3 inches all around with the bags. zip is 18966

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
yeah you wont have a problem getting 3", the back will lay on the axle with the cup setup. 2 last questions, I have the upper cups from when I had it setup like that,that I cut, I can sell you those, or the new one, which you should cut to get the maximum drop in the back, that's up to you. And how fast of a setup are you looking for? 3/8" or 1/2", I am running 1/2" and have it reduced down to slow it down, it was too fast for me, it would lift the tires off the ground at lift.

regalonbags

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2008
ive got an 84 regal that i had 1in smc and 3/4 rubber air line and i kept blowing bags that dealers said couldnt be blown i could get my whole car about 1 foot off the groung with one hit of the switch but the hassel of changing bags isnt worth the fun so ive down sized to 1/2 in and 1/2 in hydo hose and havent had a problem since if you need any help or advice let me know i live in hagerstown md

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor