Bands from Back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
I finally received my record player in the mail today and have been going nonstop on some of the records that I have. Just wondering who else you guys would suggest along the lines of what I will list below.

Bread
Earth Wind and Fire
Journey
Boston
Chicago
Europe
Asia
(I could keep going but would rather not bore people ha)

Those are just some of my favorite groups I listen to. So what are your recommendations for other groups???

How about some Kansas or CCR, and of course you gotta have KISS!!!

Beatles, Rolling Stones, Zeppelin, Allman Brothers, Hendrix, ozark mt. daredevils, Van Halen, Tom Petty, off the top of my head :mrgreen:

Cream, The Band, Mountain, Deep Purple, McCoys, Kinks, Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special, Blackfoot, Marshall Tucker,Rush, etc... 8)

Just bought some off ebay last night, Kansas, The Cars, Reo Speedwagon, Boston, and Fleetwood Mac! Can't beat those five groups for $7.00!!! Great groups listed above, keep em coming!

slayer, judas priest, metallica, GNR, motorhead, Black Sabbath...

matt79 said:
what about creedence Clearwater revival
I mentioned CCR earlier lol.

megaladon6 said:
slayer, judas priest, metallica, GNR, motorhead, Black Sabbath...

Don't think I've ever seen Slayer on vinyl, I'll have to keep my eye out for that, lol.
To add to those, Megadeath, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister (Yup I admit it, haha), Alice Cooper, Edgar Winter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor