Barrett Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Any one watching Barrett Jackson ? Its crazy that a 87 GNX sold for 120k

I feel like with in time, most low production trime -high optioned G-Bodie's will become more of high $$ collectaval.

Really 120K!! I just seen an 67' 442 in yellow go for 17,500 lol

I seen a black and red '70 Cutlass 442 convertible go for 105K. It was sweet, although I dont like convertibles.

I was watching the first ever 71' Roadrunner to come out of the Los Angeles plant. Sad part is there were a lot of nice cars and most of them were not bringing decent money, just a sign of the economic times.

Lue said:
Any one watching Barrett Jackson ? Its crazy that a 87 GNX sold for 120k

I feel like with in time, most low production trime -high optioned G-Bodie's will become more of high $$ collectaval.

was that the one that was on those wheel jacks and rolled rather than driven with i think like what was it under 10 miles or so???

it sure looked nice and is truly a collectible.

wonder if GM will ever let go of numbers 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor