GNX at Barrett Jackson

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Anyone catch this while it was on TV? I couldn't believe how much they were pushing on the broken plastics while it was up on the block
20240128_144129.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Anyone catch this while it was on TV? I couldn't believe how much they were pushing on the broken plastics while it was up on the block
View attachment 234315
Didn't see it. Just looked it up on the website. Sure looks like it's in a lot worse condition to GNX #308 that sold on BaT in '22 for 225k with only 203 miles. I would be nitpicking too over poor condition plastics. Considering some of the other ultra low mileage units that have sold in the last few years all show better than this car and sold in the 190-225k range.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Didn't see it. Just looked it up on the website. Sure looks like it's in a lot worse condition to GNX #308 that sold on BaT in '22 for 225k with only 203 miles. I would be nitpicking too over poor condition plastics. Considering some of the other ultra low mileage units that have sold in the last few years all show better than this car and sold in the 190-225k range.
They went full on for the barn find leaving all the dust and everything on it, although I think April Rose had to change her panties after it went on the block because she was gushing over it.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
pfft. I’ve probably spent more that on GM parts for the 85…

Seriously, it’s good money if you can get it but unfortunately I think it’s going to make the goobers out there with a clapped out GN think their junk is worth 80k now. Just can’t see investing that into a car. If you can, then God bless you. I’ve owned houses for less money!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor