Belltech spindles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Wow, we really do have some awesome members here!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Muswagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2018
I am really trying to avoid any mistakes, and I had just bought rockers and a one wheel arch patch when I said yes on the spindles. I am so far away from actual suspension, I don't want to make a current tight money situation worse and find that I went with the wrong parts if plans change. Let me ponder more.... I appreciate the understanding... I can't even decide what engine yet lol. I am starting the metal work next week, hopefully i can have it roughed/patched/mudded by summers end.

Reactions: 1 user

Muswagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2018
Wow, we really do have some awesome members here!

I am very happy that I found this forum. If this was a Mustang site, like Corral, I would have been chased out and lit on fire just for asking noobie questions, never mind flaking on a deal

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I am very happy that I found this forum. If this was a Mustang site, like Corral, I would have been chased out and lit on fire just for asking noobie questions, never mind flaking on a deal
We are just baiting you for the right moment to tar & feather you then chase you off. :D If someone/something out there were rating car fourms I would say this would be tops for how members get along (most of the time) & works with others with questions.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
You could start a thread about a problem with your car, ignore all the advice given, stretch it out to +100 pages where nothing gets accomplished and be snarky to the people offering honest advice.

Even then you wont be tarred and feathered.

I understand wanting to improve your brakes. I have wilwood hubs on mine, also a great option to retain stock spindles, UMI has a C5/C6 brake kit that might work for you.

• Happy
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
The rims alone on the pictured T-type are probably $4000.

If you are short on cash to import Blazer spindles, consider cultivating a relationship with a machine shop. You could machine the discs off of a pair of stock G-body brake rotors, leaving the hubs with a surface for slip-on rotors. You would also need to machine your stock spindles to create a surface to bolt on the adapter plates for the caliper abutments. Do I have plans? No. But you could do some research and figure it out. Post details as you find them.

Then I found this link. They've already done the work for you:

The full enchilada:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor