Not open for further replies.

STL84Calais

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2009

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
Nice job man!!

Agree with STL84, they still make Radial TAs, maybe not that particular size?

rydeer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2010
Yes I was mistaken in my info. TA s are made, my size is back ordered until october!! 215/70 's are snug. how much fatter are 65's? I see them listed at coker and tire rack. I'm still waiting for BF Goodrich to get back to me!
I'm not sure where you are in NJ I'm pretty far south. Near Phili (you know where they run on the baseball field and puke on children)!LOL But I'm driving her. I am unable to get to Wildwood for the spring car show this weekend. Are you going? The spring show isn't as big as the fall, but it's still fun! It is supposed to get cool again. Not in the 90's.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
Wow man, that looks really good. Nice work.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
rydeer said:
Yes I was mistaken in my info. TA s are made, my size is back ordered until october!! 215/70 's are snug. how much fatter are 65's? I see them listed at coker and tire rack. I'm still waiting for BF Goodrich to get back to me!
I'm not sure where you are in NJ I'm pretty far south. Near Phili (you know where they run on the baseball field and puke on children)!LOL But I'm driving her. I am unable to get to Wildwood for the spring car show this weekend. Are you going? The spring show isn't as big as the fall, but it's still fun! It is supposed to get cool again. Not in the 90's.

The 65's will be a little shorter tire than the 70's I run a 215/65 15 on olds SSIII's on the front of my car, fit very nice, and have enough sidewall to look proper (looks good with 245/60 15's out back).

rydeer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2010
Well I finally got my answer from Goodrich
Quote;
Steven, the Radial T/A in size P215/70R15 RWL is not available at this time.
There are currently no plans for future production.

Since BFGoodrich does not own any dealerships, we will not know who may have
the tires in their inventory. The probability is very slim that there is
a dealer with this tire in their warehouse.

Blah blah Blah

I guess I'll be replacing the two fronts with p215/65r15 s

Thanks for all the compliments.
:mrgreen: dreaming of a hemi swap :mrgreen:

mybigwarwagon

Apprentice
Apr 11, 2009
The radio bezel just snaps in to place. All you have to do it pull off the stereo knobs and cig lighter, then take a thin screwdriver and carefully pop it off.

car looks great. I need to get mine done.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
Bessy's lookin' pretty bitchin'.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Bitchin indeed! Love seeing some good ol fashioned work put into a G-body. Vinyl top turned out amazing. As did the rest of the car. Excellent work bro. Got any more recent pictures? Just want to see more shots of her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor