Beware of Smithfield food products! Watch the video!

I do not like the prospect of robots taking over line work and putting people out of a job but when it comes to this type of sadistic behavior it's more of an agreeable option

Reactions: fleming442
Not just Smithfield, from another site-
"Its brands include Smithfield, Eckrich, Nathan’s Famous, Farmland, Armour, Cook’s, John Morrell, Gwaltney, Kretschmar, Margherita, Curly’s, Carando, and Healthy Ones."

Ew.

Meh, it's not like it was all over the meat; it was on the floor, and he put his gloves back on. If that skeeves you out, don't ever go out to eat- most restaurant kitchens are pretty freakin' gross.

This is not a reason to stop buying their products, it says right in the article that they disposed of all possibly contaminated products. They have things like cameras for this exact reason and it sure looks like they worked considering the person was caught. I work in these facilities on a regular basis, many brands and locations, they are for the most part pretty strict on keeping the food safe. Heck, just to get through the doors of these places takes jumping through hoops, often times training. If you really want to be alarmed, go research what all of your processed foods are made from and that is perfectly acceptable based on food regulations ( I know most people are against the gov and their regulations but without them you would be eating even worse things...). Pepperoni is a great example, once you see what goes into that you will never eat it again. If you really want to avoid these brands, you might as well throw in all processed foods and fast food. I have heard stories from fast food workers that make me want to vomit just hearing it. Most fast food places don't monitor anything like the food processing plants do.

If you really knew what was in most processed meat products you would swear off them for life anyway. My grandpa worked for Oscar Mayer briefly back in the 40's and wouldn't eat hot dogs.

ever.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor