Big Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
tony i may have aked you this before but where did you get your brackets at? alaso did you have the hubs made or did they come that way? i am not sure who to go to to remove the rotor from the hub for my setup??

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
regalman4925 said:
tony i may have aked you this before but where did you get your brackets at? alaso did you have the hubs made or did they come that way? i am not sure who to go to to remove the rotor from the hub for my setup??

I had a guy do the whole setup for me, and I added my own rotors. He made the brackets to fit the spindle..not sure on the hub, I think he had it machined? If you want his email PM me.

dees88ss

n00b
Oct 12, 2008
ls1 rears

does anyone know how to convert ls1 rear disc on 88 ss monte carlo!!!! Really intrested any info would be great....

86MonteLS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2008
Lima, OH

78MC-BBC

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor