G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Went to Eastwood this morning car dollies are cheaper in the store

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And here's how you look like a hypocrite. Tires went on sale, Summit has 9% discount codes, shipping to Canaderp was free, so I bit on Monday.

1456885290.png

It's all Hellcat crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
From what I got from Jegs & Summit for this weekend is the same crappy spend $***.XX to get a certain amount off as they been doing for most of this year. The sales they had in years past really made it worth it. To be honest there really no deals this year, just repeating 💩 .

EDIT: the censors don't like you using triple X's cause it's wrong so it get triple *'s. :doh:

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Holley has their 20% off and summit is doing their 9% normal thing so you can get 30% off Holley stuff.

$290ish for a Holley LS pan is on my list!

Reactions: 4 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Sad thing is their [Holley's] EFI setup I was considering for my BBO is still the same price with their 20% discount that is was several months ago. Also, when did Summit start taxing out of staters? Granted, I have not bought anything from them since June 2018 but their $100 off $1200 or more for BF magically offsets the $96.84 tax they supposedly were going to charge me. So, I don't need it yet . . .

You really have to monitor things on going to see if it is really a bargain or not?

Not related to Black Friday but OPGI has a good price on SS1 wheels for anyone looking at A body stuff . . . 15x7s with caps ~ $860 :unsure:

My 67 came with [crappy] SS2s on it. Same wheels through Summit are over $1200 w caps.

Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Holley has their 20% off and summit is doing their 9% normal thing so you can get 30% off Holley stuff.

$290ish for a Holley LS pan is on my list!

If I didn't have all the Hellkitty crap to buy, I was eyeballing the 30% off of the Terminator X something fierce.

Reactions: 1 users

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
Eastwood has good sale right now the wife asked what do I want told her car dollies she said go get them but you dont have them till Xmas View attachment 129583
View attachment 129584
i have been wanting a set of these for along time.i had the cheap plate ones they sucked.i was looking for a good set to move my heavy scout around.i was going to get a set of these.but harbor frieght has the same kind.they are 89.00.i bought the one by one and used a coupon and got 20 percent off each one. the things work like a dream.i was able to push the 5700 lb scout buy my self with them.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor