• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
jbracing said:
so not too many people like soft 8s. this is the cheapest set of cragar ss wheels i can find in 15x8 with the correct back spacing so i wont have to sacrifice anything as far as turning or rubbing

http://www.jegs.com/i/Cragar/260/61C581 ... Id=1575358
I would save my money and not get the soft 8s. As far as the Crager SS rims, I think you could take the money your gonna spend on them and find a decent set of Pontiac ralleys, get them blasted and paint them to match the car, and they would do so much more for the car than the Cragers. I love Cragers but the Pontiac rally is one of the best looking stock ralley wheel IMO

grand86prix_05

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2009
Chillicothe, OH
well mine is on black with a polished lip, I was thinking of going chrome but it looks too nice with it's current wheels. Chrome would better show off with the blue though

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
why must all the wheels id really like to put on the car cost $300+ a piece :cry:

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
i have ion 625 on my car, check my pics, on the elky now and get lots of compliments and they only cost $500 with lugs and valvestems....16x8 btw

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I'd do like this: get some chrome cragars as planned - but maybe used since you're on a budget!

blk out the trim everywhere & del the front / rear chromes / only keep the center door chromes on / unaltered

this would create a sort of 'two tone' effect as the car rides by, but if you end up not liking it you can Always powdercoat the wheels and the chrome that's left over

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
pencero said:
I'd do like this: get some chrome cragars as planned - but maybe used since you're on a budget!

blk out the trim everywhere & del the front / rear chromes / only keep the center door chromes on / unaltered

this would create a sort of 'two tone' effect as the car rides by, but if you end up not liking it you can Always powdercoat the wheels and the chrome that's left over

the center strips that ran in the middle of the car? those are long gone already

455rocket

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2011
PA
JBreu said:
Go old Skool and throw on some Cragar SS's.... Those wheels make the G-ZBody cars pop :)

X2!!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
jbracing said:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WVI-03-581204/

idk not as clean of a wheel though
Define your meaning of "clean". Those Cragar SS rims are a hell of a lot nicer looking than the soft 8s that everyone has.

jbracing

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
the cragars look a lot more refined than the wheel vintiques that a posted a link to on my last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor