Black Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Does anyone have any pics of a GBody other than a MC with blacked out window trim? I've been thinking about doing this to my Cutty, also let me know if you used gloss, satin or flat...thanks

Scott183

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2010
North Shore, Massachusetts
Check out this MrHernandez. This was posted in the f/s section recently. I contacted him about the black trim specifically and he gave me full detail on how he did it. Real nice guy. Let me know if this is what you're looking for and I can forward you the email.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21467

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Scott183 said:
Check out this MrHernandez. This was posted in the f/s section recently. I contacted him about the black trim specifically and he gave me full detail on how he did it. Real nice guy. Let me know if this is what you're looking for and I can forward you the email.
Check out what? :?

Scott183

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2010
North Shore, Massachusetts
MrHernandez said:
Scott183 said:
Check out what? :?

The link I posted at the bottom of my first post (that I didn't add in when I edited it for feeling like a tard)! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor